Saturday, October 27, 2018

Julio Cortázar's poem, "The future"

gudangkatapuisi.blogspot.com

Loving. We don't talk about anything else. Whether it's love or sex, passion or chemistry, is it crushed or half the apple, what will live without love?
Space to share experiences, stories, adventures. A place where trying to help women understand what is happening to their relationship, where giving advice on how to find their soul mate, where to find an explanation for betrayal, jealousy, at the end of the story. Couples live, eros, seduction, conquest and butterflies in the stomach. This is love.
Then, what is the expression about someone according to Julio Cortázar


Julio Cortázar, "The future"


And I know very well that you will not be there.
You will not be there in the street,
not in the murmur that pours out at night
from the poles that illuminate it,
not even in the gesture of choosing the menu,
or in the smile that lightens the "complete whole" of the subterranean,
in lent books and goodbye to tomorrow.

You will not be there in my dreams,
in the original destiny of words,
nor will you be in a phone number
or in the color of a pair of gloves, a blouse.
I will infuriate, my love, and it will not be for you,
and I will not buy sweets for you,
at the corner of the road I will stop,
at that angle you will not play,
and I will say the words that are said
and I will eat the things that are eaten
and I will dream of the dreams we dream of
and I know very well that you will not be there,
nor in here, the prison where I still hold you,
nor out there, in that river of streets and bridges.
You will not be there for anything, you will not even remember,
and when I think of you, I'll think a thought
that darkly tries to remember you.


EmoticonEmoticon

create you coment

Populer