Monday, October 29, 2018

5 Of The World's Best Artists' Love Poems

5 Of The World's Best Artists' Love Poems 



1. Charles Bukowski, "When God created love"


When God created love, he did not help us much
when God created dogs he did not help dogs much
when God created plants it was something in the norm
when God created hatred he gave us a normal useful thing
when God created Me, he created Me
when God created the monkey he was sleeping
when he created the giraffe he was drunk
when he created narcotics he was excited
and when he created suicide he was on the ground

When he created you lying in bed
he knew what he was doing
he was drunk and revved
and created the mountains and the sea and the fire
at the same time

He made some mistakes
but when he created you lying in bed
He did all His Holy Universe.

2. I WANT

 (Sapardi Djoko Damono)


I want to love you with simple

with a word that could not be pronounced wood
to the fire that made it ash.

I want to love you with simple
with a signal that the cloud could not deliver
to the rain that made it disappear.

3. POETRY

(Korrie Layun Rampan)


This road is dusty, lover
Stretched in the field of taste
Sixteen suns arched from sixteen horizons
Afternoon was fierce along the culmination

The night's sleep follows the steps slowly
White Moon Pitter
In the lover's garden

My bride
Between gravel and red sand
Hidden traces that stop by

4. AWARENESS

 (Armijn Pane)


In my head has been designed,
Sheer flower crown,
I have become independent,
Already got happy happy.

I floated to the star,
With trusting eyes,
What is crossing extinct,
What used to tie me up.

Let's love, don't hesitate
Looking for a way; I overtake,
Adinda now
Come on, lover, come along with me
Fly there, by going through,
Own heart

5. TAMAN DUNIA 

(Asrul Sani)

You put me in the world-park, my beloved!
You lead my finger, you show me the flower laughing, the flower smiles.
you bow my head upright, smell the hidden scent.
You shrieked on my cheeks longing for weak soft beldu leaves.

I was amazed, speechless.
whisper you:
"Taman Swarga, Swarga Mutiara Taman".
You disappeared.
Disturbed, I'm doing something.


EmoticonEmoticon

create you coment

Populer